How will the doctor help? re arthritic pain

After the doctor knows what kind of arthritis you have, he or she will talk with you about the best way to treat it.

The doctor may give you a prescription for medicine that will help with the pain, stiffness, and inflammation.

Health insurance or public assistance may help you pay for the medicine, doctor visits, tests, and x rays.

No comments: