What Can I Do if I have symptoms of pain in joints?

Go see a doctor.

Many people use herbs or medicines that you can buy without a prescription for pain. You should tell your doctor if you do. Only a doctor can tell if you have arthritis or a related condition and what to do about it. It’s important not to wait. You’ll need to tell the doctor how you feel and where you hurt. The doctor will examine you and may take x rays (pictures) of your bones or joints. The x rays don’t hurt and aren’t dangerous. You may also have to give a little blood for tests that will help the doctor decide what kind of arthritis you may have.


lenny marci said...

During a flare-up ofRheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms , yourself can become seriously restricted. Things that you take for provided, like starting gates, starting jugs, and sometimes, even strolling, become too agonizing.

RAS said...

So agree with you Lenny, it's not just the pain of RA but the restriction of what you can do